Plus 50 Encore Completion Program
Grays Harbor College was recently chosen to join the Plus 50 Encore Completion Program, a program sponsored by the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) aimed at assisting those ages 50 and older with pathways to new and exciting careers.
You've got experience. You've had a career, or even two or three. Now take your knowledge to the next degree.
- Writing Desk
- Help With Online Classes
- Accessing main campus and other CEC services
- Assistance with scholarship and financial aid applications
Here to Support YOU!
Mon - Thurs 11-2 p.m. And by appointment,
642-9433 / email@example.com Located in Room 103
Do you have high school credits, work experience, military experience, parenting experience, or other life experience, but no high school diploma or equivalency? High School 21+ program is for you!
The HS21+ program allows you to:
- Earn your Washington State high school diploma
- Open doors for financial aid eligibility, vocational training programs, or degree programs
- Only pay $25 per quarter (waivers available)
- Earn credit for prior learning, work experience, parenting experience, military experience, certifications, and other life experience (foreign education and experience can be considered)
If you are interested, please call 360-538-4167 for more information.
GHC Alert is a free service that allows registered users – including Grays Harbor College students, faculty and staff – to receive emergency alerts on their cell phones or other mobile devices during a campus emergency. Sign-up for Free!
Optional Alert: Cancelled Classes. If you would like to be notified when classes are cancelled due to weather, instructor illness or other reasons, be sure to check the optional alerts box in the sign-up form.
Quarterly newsletters and updates about courses and events at the Columbia Education Center are sent via email. To stay up-to-date, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added to the list.