Grays Harbor College is a catalyst for positive change.
Grays Harbor College provides meaningful education and cultural enrichment through academic transfer, workforce preparation, basic skills, and service to community.
• Access to educational opportunities
• Success for students, faculty and staff
• Excellence in programs, practices and principles
• Respect for diversity of people, ideas, culture and the environment
• Effective and efficient use of resources
STRATEGIC DIRECTIONS AND COLLEGE-WIDE GOALS
Goal 1: Program offerings and services are relevant, flexible, high-quality, and responsive to the changing needs of the community.
Goal 2: Enrollment reflects district demographics with special emphasis on underserved populations.
Goal 3: All students achieve their educational goals.
Goal 4: Students smoothly transition from K-12 and to colleges and universities.
Goal 5: Collaboration, innovation and technology are integral to achieving and sustaining the mission of the College.
Goal 6: The community has a positive image of the college and understands its relevance to them.
Policies, Operational Policies and Administrative
Meeting Agenda: January 14, 2014
Send a message to the