7:30 am - 5:00 pm*
For in-person assistance outside of these hours please go to the Welcome Center.
*7:30 am - 6:00 pm during the first 2 days of fall, winter & spring quarters
Grays Harbor College and USA Funds have partnered to offer
you a free online learning program designed to help you improve your time and money
management skills and prepare for your career. Available Life Skills Lessons
- Go to www.lifeskills.org
- Click “Request a new account” (new users)
- Complete all of the information on the Request Account page. Some fields require school defined information (or click here for an instruction template):
- Username: use your Chokermail email address (recommendation)
- School Assigned Student ID: use your GHC Student ID #
- School Code: 00377900
- Student Access Code: 00377900-01
- Click “Create Account”
- Click “My Catalog”
- Click on the name of the lesson you will be taking
- Click “Enroll”
- Click on the name of the lesson again under “OLT Lessons” to begin the lesson
Note: Your computer settings must be set to allow pop-ups to access the lesson. The lessons also contain sound so you may want to use headphones.
- Click “Next” to advance through the lesson
- Complete the Lesson Challenge quiz at the end of the lesson. You must achieve 70% or higher to pass the lesson. Once achieved, your score will be recorded on your transcript as well as your school’s weekly report.
- Click “USA Funds Life Skills Survey” under Course Activities to complete a brief survey about the lesson.
- Click the “Home” tab to return to the Home page
- Repeat these steps to complete any additional lessons. Lessons can be retaken at any time.