E-Learning at Grays Harbor College

In case there is a situation where a student of GHC online courses has a complaint against the college or the instructor, here are places you can contact within your own state, or within Washington state. 

Washington: first, contact the e-Learning department itself, by emailing elearning@ghc.edu, phoning 360-538-4050, or visiting us on the Aberdeen campus of GHC, in the 1500 building (library.) Our rules governing grievances can be found at GHC Board Policy 407-VI, also at Washington Administrative Code WAC 132B-120-220.

If this is not satisfactory, you may contact the Washington Student Achievement Council (formerly the Higher Education Coordinating Board) or our accrediting agency, the North West Commission of Colleges and Universities .


Alaska: Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education, P.O. Box 110505, Juneau, Alaska 99811-0505, 907-465-6741


Arizona: Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education, 1400 West Washington, Room 260, Phoenix, Arizona 85007


California: California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, P.O. Box 980818, West Sacramento, CA 95798-0818, 916-431-6959, 888-370-7598, Fax 916-263-7895


Colorado: Colorado Department of Higher Education , 1560 Broadway, Suite 1600, Denver, CO 80202 303-866-2723


Idaho: State Board of Education, P.O. Box 83720, Boise, ID 83720-0037, 208-334-2270


Montana: Montana University System, Montana Board of Regents, 2500 Broadway Street, PO Box 203201, Helena, MT 59620-3201, 406-444-6570


Oregon: Oregon Department of Education, Office of Degree Authorization, 1500 Valley River Drive, Suite 100, Eugene, OR 97401, 541-687-7478

South Carolina: South Carolina Commission on Higher Education, 1122 Lady Street, Suite 300, Columbia, SC 29201, 803-737-2260


Texas: Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, 1200 E. Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78752, 512-427-6528