Return to Grays Harbor College

Academic Advising

Advising “to give someone a recommendation about what should be done.” (Merriam-Webster Dictionary)

You can get advising from several sources at Grays Harbor College.

New students meet with an Entry Advisor as part of the enrollment process. Students are then given a designated Academic Advisor who works with them for future quarters.

You can find advice on matters such as college transfer information, career exploration, Student Success, and more at the Student Support Center in the HUB or on the website. Other campus offices such as the TRIO program and WorkFirst programs can answer questions on academic matters for students in those programs.

Explore the following links for more information related to academic planning and processes: