Return to Grays Harbor College

Total Withdrawal

What do I do if I need to drop all of my classes?
To do a total withdrawal, contact the Student Support Center for help in completing the appropriate paperwork. If needed, this can be done by phone by calling 360-538-4099. If you follow this procedure, you will receive a W grade for all your classes, which does not affect your grade point average.

If you do not complete a Total Withdrawal Form, you could receive a V grade (vanished) or F grade in your classes. The V grade counts as an F grade in your grade point average.

Repercussions to a Total Withdrawal
If you are on financial aid, a total withdrawal will cause your aid to be suspended. You also may owe money back to the College. There is a suspension appeal process for trying to get your aid reinstated. You can find the suspension appeal form at Financial Aid Forms or contact the office at 360-538-4081.