Grays Harbor College Test Proctoring
- Grays Harbor College offers test proctoring for classes by appointment only.
- For Grays Harbor College students this service is free, for non GHC students the cost is $20.00.
- Appointments are on a first call/come first served basis and should be made as soon as the student knows he/she will need to take the test. GHC does not insure there will be openings, so the earlier you make your appointment the better chance you will get the appointment day and time you want or need. Mid Term and Finals weeks are very busy, and these times are most likely to fill up first.
- It is up to the students to inform their instructor(s) that they are taking their test in the Testing Center and the time of their appointment.
- If an instructor authorizes the student to take his/her test in the Testing Center it is up to the instructor to fill out the Test Proctor Request Form and to send the form as well as the test to the Testing Center in time for the student to take his/her test(s).
- Cell phones or any other electronic devices are not allowed in the Testing Center. If you bring any of these devices you will be asked to store them in a secure locker.
- Exams may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to (360) 538-4004, or by US mail to:
Grays Harbor College Testing Center
Attn. James Sorensen
1620 Edward P Smith Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Test Proctoring Request Form (PDF) - for faculty.