A Free Workshop by the Social Security Administration will be offered at Grays Harbor College:
Date: Thursday, September 13, 2012
Time: 2 – 3:30 p.m.
Place: Room 1512 of the Library
Some topics that will be covered are
· Retirement Benefits and Eligibility Requirements
· What Early retirement Does to Your Benefits
· How Survivor Benefits Can Help Your Family
· Information Regarding Medicare, Disability, and Spouse Benefits
· SSA Online Services – www.socialsecurity.gov
· What the Future Holds for the Agency
· Understand How to Get the Most From Your Benefit
Kirk Larson from the Social Security Administration will be the speaker.