Filing a Title IX Complaint

Who May File a Complaint?

Any employee, student or visitor of the College may file a complaint.  Complaints may be submitted in writing or verbally. The college encourages the timely reporting of any incidents of discrimination or harassment.  A complaint cannot be filed on behalf of another person.

Incident Reporting Form

On Campus

To discuss a concern and/or file a complaint, please contact 

GHC Title IX Coordinator
Darin Jones
Chief Executive of Human Resources
Office:  2308

EEO Officer
Darin Jones
Chief Executive of Human Resources
Office:  2308

Safety and Security Office
David Parkinson
Office: 131

Off Campus

Anyone can report a concern about sexual harassment, sexual misconduct or gender discrimination that impacts a person at Grays Harbor College (GHC). Whereas GHC offers multiple points of contact for Title IX concerns and reporting, the following are off-campus options:

Aberdeen Policy Department
Emergency 911
Non-Emergency 360-533-3180
210 E. Market Street
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Monday thru Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
OCR, Seattle
U.S. Department of Education
915 Second Avenue Room 3310
Seattle, WA 98174-1099
Telephone: 206-607-1600
TDD: 800-877-8339
FAX: 206-607-1601

Washington State Human Rights Commission
711 S Capitol Way, Suite 402
Olympia, WA 98504-2490
Telephone: 360-753-6770
Toll free: 800-233-3247
TTY: 800-300-7525
FAX: 360-586-2282