Open Forums for Vice President of Student Services
Please join us at the OPEN FORUMS for the next Vice President for Student Services
Here is your opportunity to meet the VPSS candidates. This is an informal gathering to ask the candidates questions and to learn more about them. Our next open forum is Tuesday, Nov 21, from 1:30 – 2:30 PM in Room 4134.
Candidate: Kristi Wellington-Baker
Most Recent Experience
- Dean of Student Success/ Executive Director of Strategic Initiatives, Walla Walla Community College, 2006- Present
- Coordinator of Advising & Retention Services/ Adjunct faculty, Walla Walla Community College, 2001-2006
- Presidential Fellow, 2017- 2018 cohort – Aspen Institute Presidential Fellowship
- Executive Leadership Doctoral student, current, City University of Seattle
- Doctoral coursework, University of Washington
- Master of Social Work (MSW), Walla Walla University
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Applied Psychology, Eastern Washington University
The VPSS Hiring Committee would like to have your input. A comment sheet will be available at the forums for you to provide your thoughts on each of the candidates.
Grays Harbor College is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, and activities for individuals with disabilities. To request accommodations, contact Disability Support Services, Belén Chávez. Timeliness of the request directly affects the provision of service.