Students with disabilities requesting accommodations are required to complete an Intake Interview with the AccessAbility Services (AAS) Coordinator. Please contact AAS at 360-538-4143 or by TTY: 7-1-1 connect to Washington Relay to schedule an appointment.
If accommodations (e.g. ASL Interpreters) are needed for the Intake Interview please contact AAS two weeks prior to the interview.
During the Intake Interview the student and the AAS Coordinator will:
- Discuss student's educational experience
- Review the student's documentation
- Develop the student's Letter of Accommodation
- Complete AAS required forms (e.g. Intake Form, Student Responsibilities, etc.)
- Answer questions student may have
- Review process for activating accommodations in classes