Grays Harbor College offers test proctoring to all students on an appointment basis. This service is provided free for GHC students; however, there is a $20.00 fee for students from other colleges.
- The Testing Center is open for proctoring from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM on days when Grays Harbor College is open for business.
- All testing must be completed by 4:00 PM.
- Current photo ID is required for all examinees.
- It is up to the student to schedule his/her exams.
- Schedule your proctored exam
- It is best for the student to contact the Testing Center 2 days before testing to verify that the exam has been received from the instructor(s).
- All proctor fees must be paid in advance ($20.00 per exam for non-GHC students).
- Exams may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to (360) 538-4004, or by US mail to:
Grays Harbor College Testing Center
Attn. James Sorensen
1620 Edward P Smith Drive
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Test Proctoring Request Forms: