Trouble Logging In
Trouble Logging In?
If you’re having trouble logging into your MyGHC account (which includes email, Canvas, and Microsoft Online), try these steps:
First, make sure you have the correct login information. You will need:
Now you should be able to access email, Canvas, and Microsoft Online by logging into MyGHC at https://my.ghc.edu/Home
I still can’t log in! Can I reset my password?
If you have previously logged in and set your recovery options, you can Reset Your Own Password.
Reset My Password (button)
If you have not set recovery options, we’ll be happy to reset your password. Use either of the two convenient options to request a reset:
- Join our Elearning and Technology Virtual Assistance Zoom Lobby (M-F from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. & 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.) to speak with a live support person
- Complete contact the Student Technology Assistance Team for online support
If you have logged in previously and provided information, you will be able to reset your password on your own following these steps:
- Click Can't access your account?
- Choose Work or school account
- Under User ID, enter your GHC email address, then answer the security question which will ask you to enter the characters in the picture or words in the audio.
- Follow the remaining instructions to reset your password.
How can I set Password Recovery Options to reset my own password?
- Log in to https://myaccount.microsoft.com
- On the left side, click "Security Info"
- You may be asked to re-enter your password, if so, re-enter your password
- You will be presented with the option to put in a phone number able to receive SMS messages, or an alternative email address.
- Click Save.