Student Vaccine Verification
Effective summer quarter 2022, Grays Harbor College is no longer requiring students to provide their vaccination status to access in-person services or classes.
Students are still encouraged to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and report those vaccinations through the student attestation form, but vaccination will not be required to access on-campus services and classes.
Grays Harbor College has been able to keep infection rates very low for two years. To maintain this high standard, we ask that you:
- Stay home and get tested for COVID-19 if you are sick
- Students may be required to be vaccinated to participate in community placements, such as clinical site placement for the nursing program.
- While masking is optional in college facilities, any employee may require masks for meetings in their offices.
The CDC also recommends masking indoors. While not required on campus, masking is proven to reduce spread and protect at-risk individuals. The masking requirement could change based on the progression of the virus and guidance from the State Board. Note: There will be people on campus who choose to wear masks. There will be people on campus who choose not to wear masks. Please choose what works best for you and please respect the choices of others.
- Grays Harbor Vaccine Information
- WA Department of Health: Vaccinate WA
- Vaccine Efficacy, Effectiveness and Protection
If guidance from the State changes, we will reach out to students by email to inform you of the updated requirements and guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? Please visit the College’s COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions website for more.
Please email the Vice President for Student Services if you have any questions or concerns.