We invite you to visit Grays Harbor College to talk with a team member in the Welcome Center, tour our beautiful campus or attend an open house. Visiting campus is a great way to get a sense of our campus community and decide if GHC is right for you.
Drop in at The Welcome Center
Have questions about where to start? Our friendly staff at the Welcome Center are here to help.
- Drop by the Welcome Center anytime during normal business hours (Hillier Union Building, HUB)
- Ask general questions or schedule a future appointment to meet with someone one-on-one
- We have kiosks in the Welcome Center where you can complete GHC Application and FAFSA/WAFSA with personalized help. Finished applying? Take the college placement test next door in the Student Support Center.
Get to know our beautiful campus in a one-hour tour led by Student Ambassadors. Tours are hosted monthly and drops-ins are welcome for parties of 15 or less.
Bringing a large group to campus? Please fill out a Group Tour Request for parties of 15 or more. A member of the Welcome Center will get back to you soon regarding availability and scheduling.
During your visit, you will meet with a Student Ambassador who will answer your questions about applying for admission, academic programs and student life at Grays Harbor College.
- Campus tours begin at the Welcome Center. This 60-minute walk around upper campus will visit the Library, student services offices, Student Life, instructional classrooms and provide excellent insight into the programs and supports that are available at GHC. If you would like to tour lower campus buildings (Welding/Auto/Diesel/Fish Lab/Bishop Center) please add an additional 30 minutes to your tour time.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your session. Don’t forget to print your parking pass, as explained in the college’s Visitor Parking guidelines.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing suitable for the climate. Consider bringing a water bottle and an umbrella.
- Visitors are encouraged to explore campus before or after the tour.
Tours are not offered on weekends, during holidays or during breaks between quarters when classes are not in session.
Plan Your Campus Tour (15 people or less)
Group Tour Request (15 or more people)
Want to learn more about what programs we offer, paying for college and where to start? Join us at an Open House to have your questions answered and to take your first steps towards going to college.
At our Open House events we answer questions like:
- What are the first steps to go to college?
- How can I afford to attend?
- Am I ready for college?
- What programs are offered?
- Am I ready to take the placement test?
- I've already started college, how do I finish my degree or program?
At the Open House event you will get one-on-one help with take your next steps, like:
- Applying to college
- Completing the FAFSA/WASFA
- Taking the College Placement Test
- Talk with an advisor to envision your goals and plan your next steps
If you have questions about visiting campus or the Getting Started process, contact the GHC Welcome Center at 360-538-4026 or by email at email@example.com.