Disability Support Services
Disability Support Services (DSS) assists qualified students with Physical, Learning, Sensory, Cognitive, and/or Psychological disabilities by identifying and coordinating reasonable accommodations for equal access to academic programs and activities.
You are welcome to visit DSS at any time; however, it is recommended that you come to DSS to discuss services and academic accomodations before taking the College Placement Test or once you have registered for classes.
Disabilities (physical, learning, psychological, cognitive, and/or sensory) that substantially limit one or more of an individual's life activities (i.e. learning) may qualify a student for services. Examples may include but are not limited to:
- Learning Disabilities
- Psychological Conditions
- Medical Conditions
- Visual Impairments
- Hearing Impairments
- Contact DSS for orientation of services
- Obtain historical and/or recent documentation of your disability
- Schedule Intake Interview with DSS Coordinator
- Develop Letter of Accommodation with DSS Coordinator
- Discuss Letter of Accommodation with Instructors