Grays Harbor College is committed to the belief that every person should have the opportunity for lifelong learning to investigate new career possibilities, to upgrade work skills, to enhance personal skills and to begin a pathway toward vocational and associate degrees. Grays Harbor College is also dedicated to serving the needs of our communities and supporting small business development.
Business Contract Training
The Business Contract Training program collaborates with community partners to provide training that is aligned with industry needs for a skilled workforce. Contracts are developed by training component, not by the number of participants. The focus of contract training is to be the bridge between educational programs and on-the-job skill training. Business Contract Training also provides:
- Online and on-ground credit and non-credit classes for job skills enhancement
- Short-term certifications
- Industry credentials
- Opportunities for training savings through matching grants and tax credits
- Access to a Small Business Development Center Certified Business Advisor
- Customized Training Program
Business Resource Centers & Workshops
GHC offers a wide range of support for businesses and entrepreneurs, including resource centers and workshops. Resource areas stocked with informational materials for businesses and entrepreneurs are located at each of Grays Harbor College's three campuses:
- Riverview Education Center - 360.875.9466 - 600 Washington Ave., Raymond, WA 98577
- Columbia Education Center - 360.642.9433 - 208 Advent Ave., SE, Ilwaco, WA 98624
- Aberdeen Campus - 360.538.4012 - 1620 Edward P. Smith Dr., Aberdeeen, WA 98520
The WSU Small Business Development Center is located at the Aberdeen Main Campus. A Certified Business Advisor is available by appointment. Please call 509-358-7765 or email Jerry Petrick at email@example.com.
Business Certificates and Degrees
College credit courses, leading to certificates and degrees are also available through Grays Harbor College, including:
Bookkeeping, Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Small Business Skills, Business Management, Software Applications, Office Professional, Microsoft Office Applications, Formatting/Publishing Business Documents, Business Technology, Business Management, & Early Childhood Education
For more information, contact Community Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.