Operational Policies and Administrative Procedures
The Legal Authority of the Board of Trustees and its Operating Principles
|102||Meeting of the Board of Trustees|
|103||Ethical Standards and Conflicts of Interest|
|104||Code of Ethics for the Board of Trustees|
|105||Executive Administrator for the Board|
|106||Vision, Mission, Values|
|107||Naming of College Buildings|
|200||Executive Administrator for Personnel|
|203||Definition of an Administrator|
Advertisements, Announcements, Speakers, Printed Material
|207||Fund Raising in the Name of Grays Harbor College|
|301||Degrees and Graduation Requirements|
Instruction, Instructional Council, and Executive Administrator
Grays Harbor College Library
|310||Use of Human Subjects|
|312||Accreditation of Instructional Programs and Services|
|315||Program Closure - "Teach Out"|
|316||Advanced Placement Credits|
|317||Transfer Rights and Responsibilities|
Credit for Prior Learning
Student Absences for Holidays of Faith and Conscience
Veterans Transfer Credit
|324||Washington Reverse Articulation Program (WRAP)|
E-Learning (Including Online Learning and Hybrid Courses)
Student Involvement in Governance
Student Education Records
Title IX - Sexual Harassment and Non-Discrimination
Student Rights and Responsibilities
Budget for Student Activities
Standards for Progress for Financial Aid Recipients
|411||Alcohol/Substance Abuse Prevention Program|
|413||Student Residency Status and Non-Resident Tuition Waivers|
|414||Basic Skills Tuition Waiver|
Reasonable Accommodations for Students
Business Functions, Delegation of Authority
Accounting and Budgeting
Services, Student, Employee, Citizen
|509||Vending on Campus|
|510||Research and Service Grants|
|512||Business Enterprise Rental Rates|
|513||Institutional Unemployment Compensation Rate|
|514||Fee Waivers, Senior Citizens|
Use of Facilities and Services
|517||Withholding Services for Outstanding Debts|
|518||Sales of Goods and Services|
Safety on Campus
|520||Coffee and Light Refreshment Policy|
|523||Donations of Works of Art to the College|
|524||Reporting of Loss or Suspected Loss of College Resources|
Management and Disposal of Hazardous Wastes
|529||Strategic Space Use|
|530||Emergency Fiscal Reserve|
|601||Sabbatical Leave and Leave of Absence, Exempt Employees|
|603||Complaint Procedure - Non Represented Classified Staff and Administrative Exempt Employees|
|607||Anti-Nepotism, All Employees|
|608||Maternity Leave, All Employees|
|609||Preparation of Academic Calendar|
Persons of Disability
|611||Annual (Vacation) Leave, Exempt Employees|
Personnel, All Employees: Qualifications, Employment, Evaluations
Personnel Records, Faculty, and Other Exempt
Professional Organizations, Faculty, and Other Exempt
|621||Tuition and Fee Waivers for All Employees, Full-Time|
Granting of Sick Leave, Attendance Incentive Program, and Retirement or Death Sick Leave Payoff - Faculty
|627||Leave, Civil, and Military, All Employees|
|628||Emeritus Status for Faculty and Administrators|
|629||Personal Leave Day for Administrative/Exempt Employees|
|630||Substance Abuse, All Employees|
Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
|634||Employee Absences for Holidays of Faith or Conscience|
Domestic Violence and the Workplace
|651||Employee Campus Weapons|
|652||Exempt and Faculty Retiree Re-Employment|
Recruiting and Hiring
|654||Tuition and Fee Waiver for Non GHC Classified State Employees|
|655||Code of Ethics - All Employees|
Non Represented Classified Staff
Classified Staff Development and Training
Acceptable Use of Electronic Resources
Accessible Technology and Electronic Content
If you are having difficulty viewing the policies and procedures, try the suggestions below to troubleshoot the problem.
Try using a different browser, or...
Download the PDF and open it in Acrobat Reader
Right-click (Windows) or control-click (Mac OS) the link to the PDF file.
- Choose the appropriate save or download option for your browser:
- (Google Chrome) Save Link As
- (Internet Explorer) Save Target As
- (Firefox) Save Link As
- (Safari) Download Linked File
- Make sure Adobe Acrobat Document is selected for the file type, and save the file.
Note: If you don't see a Save As dialog box, your browser may have downloaded the file automatically, possibly in a separate downloads window.
- Locate the saved PDF, and double-click the file to open it. If your browser opened a downloads window, double-click the PDF in the downloads list.
If you can't open a PDF on your computer, try the suggestions below.
1. Install free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on your computer.
2. Set Acrobat Reader as the default program for opening PDF files.
- Right-click the PDF, choose Open With > Choose default program (or Choose another app in Windows 10).
- Choose Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or Adobe Acrobat DC in the list of programs, and then do one of the following:
- (Windows 7 and earlier) Select Always use the selected program to open this kind of file.
- (Windows 8) Select Use this app for all .pdf files.
- (Windows 10) Select Always use this app to open .pdf files.
- Click OK.
- Click the PDF file's icon in the Finder to select it.
- Choose File > Get Info.
- Click the triangle next to Open With , and choose Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat from the pop-up list (if your preference is not on the list, choose Other to select it).
- Click Change All.