Operational Policies and Administrative Procedures
The Legal Authority of the Board of Trustees and its Operating Principles
|102||Meeting of the Board of Trustees|
|103||Ethical Standards and Conflicts of Interest|
|104||Code of Ethics for the Board of Trustees|
|105||Executive Administrator for the Board|
|106||Vision, Mission, Values|
|107||Naming of College Buildings|
|200||Executive Administrator for Personnel|
|203||Definition of an Administrator|
Advertisements, Announcements, Speakers, Printed Material
|207||Fund Raising in the Name of Grays Harbor College|
|301||Degrees and Graduation Requirements|
Instruction, Instructional Council, and Executive Administrator
Grays Harbor College Library
|310||Use of Human Subjects|
|312||Accreditation of Instructional Programs and Services|
|315||Program Closure - "Teach Out"|
|316||Advanced Placement Credits|
|317||Transfer Rights and Responsibilities|
Credit for Prior Learning
Student Absences for Holidays of Faith and Conscience
Veterans Transfer Credit
|324||Washington Reverse Articulation Program (WRAP)|
E-Learning (Including Online Learning and Hybrid Courses)
Student Involvement in Governance
Student Education Records
Title IX - Sexual Harassment and Non-Discrimination
Student Rights and Responsibilities
Budget for Student Activities
Standards for Progress for Financial Aid Recipients
|411||Alcohol/Substance Abuse Prevention Program|
|413||Student Residency Status and Non-Resident Tuition Waivers|
|414||Basic Skills Tuition Waiver|
Reasonable Accommodations for Students
Business Functions, Delegation of Authority
|503||Accounting and Budgeting|
Services, Student, Employee, Citizen
|509||Vending on Campus|
|510||Research and Service Grants|
|512||Business Enterprise Rental Rates|
|513||Institutional Unemployment Compensation Rate|
|514||Fee Waivers, Senior Citizens|
Use of Facilities and Services
|517||Withholding Services for Outstanding Debts|
|518||Sales of Goods and Services|
Safety on Campus
|520||Coffee and Light Refreshment Policy|
|521||Acceptable Use of Electronic Resources|
|523||Donations of Works of Art to the College|
|524||Reporting of Loss or Suspended Loss of College Resources|
Management and Disposal of Hazardous Wastes
Accessible Technology and Electronic Content
|529||Strategic Space Use|
|530||Emergency Fiscal Reserve|
|601||Sabbatical Leave and Leave of Absence, Exempt Employees|
|603||Complaint Procedure - Non Represented Classified Staff and Administrative Exempt Employees|
|607||Anti-Nepotism, All Employees|
|608||Maternity Leave, All Employees|
|609||Preparation of Academic Calendar|
Persons of Disability
|611||Annual (Vacation) Leave, Exempt Employees|
Personnel, All Employees: Qualifications, Employment, Evaluations
Personnel Records, Faculty, and Other Exempt
Professional Organizations, Faculty, and Other Exempt
|621||Tuition and Fee Waivers for All Employees, Full-Time|
Granting of Sick Leave, Attendance Incentive Program, and Retirement or Death Sick Leave Payoff - Faculty
|627||Leave, Civil, and Military, All Employees|
|628||Emeritus Status for Faculty and Administrators|
|629||Personal Leave Day for Administrative/Exempt Employees|
|630||Substance Abuse, All Employees|
Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
|634||Employee Absences for Holidays of Faith or Conscience|
Domestic Violence and the Workplace
|651||Employee Campus Weapons|
|652||Exempt and Faculty Retiree Re-Employment|
Recruiting and Hiring
|654||Tuition and Fee Waiver for Non GHC Classified State Employees|
|655||Code of Ethics - All Employees|
Non Represented Classified Staff
Classified Staff Development and Training
If you are having difficulty viewing the policies and procedures, try the suggestions below to troubleshoot the problem.
Try using a different browser, or...
Download the PDF and open it in Acrobat Reader
Right-click (Windows) or control-click (Mac OS) the link to the PDF file.
- Choose the appropriate save or download option for your browser:
- (Google Chrome) Save Link As
- (Internet Explorer) Save Target As
- (Firefox) Save Link As
- (Safari) Download Linked File
- Make sure Adobe Acrobat Document is selected for the file type, and save the file.
Note: If you don't see a Save As dialog box, your browser may have downloaded the file automatically, possibly in a separate downloads window.
- Locate the saved PDF, and double-click the file to open it. If your browser opened a downloads window, double-click the PDF in the downloads list.
If you can't open a PDF on your computer, try the suggestions below.
1. Install free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on your computer.
2. Set Acrobat Reader as the default program for opening PDF files.
- Right-click the PDF, choose Open With > Choose default program (or Choose another app in Windows 10).
- Choose Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or Adobe Acrobat DC in the list of programs, and then do one of the following:
- (Windows 7 and earlier) Select Always use the selected program to open this kind of file.
- (Windows 8) Select Use this app for all .pdf files.
- (Windows 10) Select Always use this app to open .pdf files.
- Click OK.
- Click the PDF file's icon in the Finder to select it.
- Choose File > Get Info.
- Click the triangle next to Open With , and choose Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat from the pop-up list (if your preference is not on the list, choose Other to select it).
- Click Change All.