Associate in Business - Direct Transfer
The Associate in Business DTA is generally pursued by students who plan to transfer to a four-year university as a business or accounting major after completing their first two years at Grays Harbor. It is designed to meet the distribution requirements at universities in Washington State by fulfilling the general requirements taken by freshman and sophomores. The degree also indicates that a student has completed a two-year business program.
- Communicate effectively
- Demonstrate critical thinking
- Demonstrate information literacy
- Demonstrate quantitative literacy
- Demonstrate personal responsibility
- Demonstrate social responsibility
- Demonstrate preparation for upper division study
Schools Accepting the Business DTA/MRP
- University of Washington
- Washington State University
- Central Washington University
- Eastern Washington University
- The Evergreen State College
- Western Washington University
- Gonzaga University
- Heritage University
- Pacific Lutheran University
Some institutions have specific additional requirements. Check with your advisor to be sure you are choosing the right courses for your pathway.
General Requirements for all Degrees (see: General Catalog, p. 31)
|ENGL&101||English Composition I||5.0|
|ENGL&102||English Composition II or||5.0|
|MATH 111||Introduction to Finite Mathematics||5.0|
|MATH&146||Introduction to Statistics||5.0|
|ACCT&201||Principles of Accounting I||5.0|
|ACCT&202||Principles of Accounting II||5.0|
|ACCT&203||Principles of Accounting III||5.0|
|BUS& 201||Business Law||5.0|
Grays Harbor College complies with all Federal and State rules and regulations and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or status as a veteran.
This page is intended to summarize the requirements for degrees and certificates at Grays Harbor College. For complete requirements, please see the Academic Catalog.