How to Apply for Running Start
Consulting your high school counselor is an important part of understanding your participation in Running Start.
- Apply for admission to Grays Harbor College.
- Take a Placement Test.
- Discuss the results of your test with a GHC advisor and receive an RS blue folder of materials and test results.
- Take the test results to your high school counselor to inquire what high school credits are needed for graduation and discuss classes that may be equivalents at GHC.
- To register, make an appointment with a Running Start Advisor to choose classes and start paperwork.
- Gather signatures from your high school and guardian on the Verification Form and bring it back to GHC for final signatures. The Verification Form is your tuition payment.
- Pay Fees and pick up books before classes begin.
- Attend "New Student Orientation"