2021: Updates, Resources, and Information
Students and Employees - Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please report this to us using the COVID-19 Reporting Portal. This will allow us to work cooperatively in notifying people of close contact situations.
Connect with Us
For each department’s availability, contact methods, and hours of operation.
Instructions for students, employees, and guests planning a visit to campus or for on campus classes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions about the impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and Grays Harbor College.
What To Do if You Have Confirmed or Suspected With COVID-19
Please report this to Grays Harbor College using the COVID-19 Reporting Portal. This will allow us to work cooperatively in notifying people of close contact situations.
The handout that was put together by Grays Harbor Public Health & Social Services details what persons with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 can do to help stop the spread of COVID-19 to others.
What To Do if You Were Potentially Exposes to Someone With COVID-19
Please reference the potentially exposed to COVID-19 handout that was put together by Grays Harbor Public Health & Social Services.
Based on the Grays Harbor County COVID-19 Student Symptom Flow Chart here are the symptoms of concern, and what you should do if you experience any of them.
- Class A: One symptom from this group, of any duration requires you to isolate for 10 days. You can return after 10 days of symptoms have improved.
- Class B: One symptom from this group of less than 24 hours is not a concern. Two or more symptoms from this group, of any duration, requires you to isolate for 10 days. You can return after 10 days if symptoms have improved.
|Class A||Class B|
|Fever (greater than 100.4)||Fatigue|
|Loss of taste or smell||Sore throat|
|Shortness of breath||Congestion or runny nose|
|Nausea or vomiting|
|Vaccine||Series dose requirements||First dose no later than||Second dose||Completed series||Fully vaccinated|
|Johnson & Johnson||Single dose||10/04||N/A||10/04||10/18|
|Pfizer||2 doses, 21 days apart||9/13||10/04||10/04||10/18|
|Moderna||2 doses; 28 days apart||09/06||10/04||10/04||10/18|
Important College Resources
With the College continuing to offer a mix of in-person and online classes and services due to COVID-19, GHC wants to make sure that all students have the necessary tools to be successful. Please visit the Student Success page for more information about emergency assistance available to students, technology resources and accessing complementary groceries.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
If you have questions regarding the vaccination requirement, don’t hesitate to contact Keith Penner, GHC’s COVID-19 Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COVID-19 Reporting Portal
- Student Success
- COVID-19 Response Plan
- Washington State COVID Notification Phone App
- Free and Low Cost Local Internet Access
- Grays Harbor County Public Health & Social Services
- Pacific County Health and Human Services
- Washington State Department of Health
- Information Sheet: Higher Education Facilities Information for Administrators and Employees
- Novel Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- World Health Organization
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- GHC Esports Safe Start
- Safety & PPE - Geology and Physics Labs Requirements
- Safety & PPE - CHEM Labs Requirements