Student Assistance Team (STAT)
Grays Harbor College wants you to succeed and we are offering the resources and support you need to do so!
The Student Assistant Team (STAT) is the best place to start if you don't know exactly who you need to talk to! Grays Harbor College students are encouraged to take advantage of the Student Help Desk for all your student needs. A friendly STAT member is available to assist you with your questions or point you in the right direction if your question is beyond the scope of our abilities.
Assist with general questions, account issues, general computer operations and more!
- In-Person - Room 852 - 800 Building – Monday – Thursday 12:30 – 4 PM 360-538-4146
- In-Person - Study Room B (1566) in the John Spellman Library – Monday – Thursday – 8 AM – 4 PM – 360-538-4158
- *STAT is available on FRIDAYS!*
- Connect in a virtual lobby, Monday – Friday; 9 am – 4 pm
- Call-in: 253-215-8782 / Meeting ID: 948-6687-5536
We are able to assist students in various areas, including but not limited to:
Account issues (MyGHC, Email, Canvas, Office 365)
General Computer Operations