Degrees and Certificates
Grays Harbor College has proudly served the residents of both Grays Harbor and Pacific counties for over 85 years. We are focused on your success, whether you want to earn an Associate degree, a Bachelor of Applied Science degree, a Professional/Technical degree, complete your high school diploma, or become more proficient in English.
Direct Transfer Degrees (DTA's) let you transfer to a 4-year school in Washington as a college junior. If you want to explore different areas before you decide what to major in, then the AA-DTA is a good choice. If you already know you want to major in science, engineering, nursing, business, or music, you can choose that path.
- Associate in Arts - Direct Transfer Agreement
- Associate in Arts - Native Pathways - Direct Transfer to Evergreen
- Associate in Business - Direct Transfer
- Associate in Music - Direct Transfer
- Associate in Nursing - Direct Transfer
- Associate in Pre-Nursing - Direct Transfer
- Associate in Science - Direct Transfer
Professional / Technical Degrees
Professional / Technical Degrees let you gain the knowledge and skills needed to enter the workforce, whether you are starting out or changing careers.
Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Business Management
- Business Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Human Services - Generalist
- Human Services - Chemical Dependency
- Medical Assistant
- Natural Resources / Forestry Technician
- Occupational Entrepreneurship
Associate in Technology (AT)
Certificate of Completion (CC)
- Chemical Dependency
- Commercial Truck Driving
- Medical Office
- View Full List of Certificates of Completion
Certificate of Achievement (CA)
Grays Harbor College also offers various Certificates of Achievement. For a list of those, go to the Professional / Technical Degrees page and choose the Area of Study you are interested in on the left.
Bachelors of Applied Science degrees prepare you for in-demand careers in our area.