Interact with Grays Harbor College and various entities of Grays Harbor College on Social Media. We would love to hear from you!
Grays Harbor College Facebook Pages
- Grays Harbor College
- Community Education
- Student Life
- TRiO at GHC
- GHC Foundation
- Opera Workshop
- Transition Programs
- Job Openings
- Fish Lab
- Multi-Cultural Club
- Community Concert Band
- World Class Scholars
- Symphony Orchestra
Grays Harbor College Instagram Accounts
Grays Harbor College Twitter Accounts
Grays Harbor College YouTube Channels
Facebook Posting Standards
The Grays Harbor College marketing committee has established the following standards for public posts on official Grays Harbor College Facebook pages.
Grays Harbor College welcomes participation on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ghcollegewa) and encourages you to interact with us often and to comment about the content you find here.
We do not discriminate against any views, but administrators of official College Facebook pages do reserve the right to delete the following, or to block users who post the following:
- Obscenity, nudity, defamation or hate speech (Speech that targets people or groups based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or any other protected status)
- Comments/posts that threaten to harm individuals, groups or organizations
- Commercial advertisements or solicitations of funds
- Endorsement or encouragement of illegal activities
- Multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- Personal information including but not limited to e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
- Posts that violate copyright or fair use
In short: Be respectful. Be smart. Be human. Add to the discussion, and help grow our community in constructive ways.
Please be aware that while administrators are responsible for moderating the page, we cannot immediately review every comment posted on a page. Opinions expressed in non-College posts, in comments, or on College posts that are shared, are not necessarily those of Grays Harbor College and its employees, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of these posts.
All content posted by official Grays Harbor College entities is the property of Grays Harbor College.