Grays Harbor College provides a comprehensive student financial aid program to eligible students. Financial aid is designed to provide assistance when student resources are insufficient to meet the cost of going to college.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible to receive financial aid funds, students must meet all of these criteria:
- have a high school diploma, GED or meet Ability to Benefit (ATB) criteria (to see if you qualify for ATB please complete our Ability to Benefit Form),
- be an American citizen or eligible non-citizen,
- be registered with Selective Service (if required),
- not owe a repayment on a financial aid grant or be in default on a student loan and
- be enrolled in a program that leads to a degree or certificate.
All financial aid awards are based on full-time enrollment (12 or more credits). However, aid is available for less than twelve credits. When enrolling for less than 12 credits, aid awards are prorated based on the number of credits.
Apply for Financial Aid
Applying for Financial Aid at GHC has never been easier. Applications for the following school year are due by May 1, so get started today!
Log in to the Financial Aid Portal to view your financial aid awards such as grants, work-study, scholarship, and loan amounts. You can also see personalized messages from the GHC and see what documentation or information we still need from you.
Please Note: Your username for the Financial Aid Portal will be your Social Security Number and your password will be your Date of Birth in MMDDYY format.