Running Start Costs
Running Start is a great program due to its limited cost to the student. Students can earn college credit while attending high school without paying the full cost that a normal college student would pay.
- Student e-mail
- Student ID Card
- GHC Parking Permit
- Bus Passes
- Tuition for up to 15 credits per quarter (Excludes summer quarter and classes below 100 level)
- CPT Testing: $15 entire test, $5 dollars retests for each section
- Books: http://bookstore.ghc.edu/
- Fees: Average about 10 dollars per credit. (Online classes have a $40 fee passed on from WAOL)
- Transportation: Free bus passes are available
- Classroom supplies
Fee Waiver and Book Scholarship
If you are eligible for free or reduced hot lunch at your high school you may be eligible for a fee waiver and a fifty-percent off book scholarship. Bring in the eligibility documentation from your high school to see if you qualify.
Course fees vary depending on the class. For the 2019-2020 academic year fees are approximately $80 per 5 credit class.