Apply for Workforce Funding

Welcome to the application for Workforce Funding and Student Support Services here at Grays Harbor College. Filling out this one application may make more funding resources available to you. Basic Food Employment Training (BFET), Opportunity Grant, WorkFirst and Worker Retraining participate in this application.

How to Apply for Funding

  1. Get admitted to Grays Harbor College.
  2. Apply for Financial Aid.
  3. Register for classes.
  4. Complete the Workforce Funding Application 
  5. Return application to the front desk of Workforce Funding and Support in the 800 building.

Have Questions?

Call Stacey at 360-538-4058 or stop by the front desk in the 800 building on the main campus.