The Opportunity Grant Program (OPG) is intended to assist low-income students enrolled in high-wage, high-demand career pathways. All pathways approved under the OPG provide a minimum beginning wage of $13.00 per hour.
Am I Eligible?
To determine if you are eligible for Opportunity Grant, you can take our brief survey. In general, you:
- Must be pursuing an approved pathway
- Be a Washington State resident for 1 year
- Meet the income guidelines.
Fill out the common application.
- Commercial Transportation and Maintenance (CTM)
- Criminal Justice
- Nursing (Must be accepted into the Nursing program)
|Family Size||Yearly Gross Income Limit|
Apply for Funding
To apply for workforce funding, please complete our Workforce Funding Application. Once you've completed the application, turn it in to the Workforce Funding and Support office in the 800 building.