The Opportunity Grant Program (OPG) is intended to assist low-income students enrolled in high-wage, high-demand career pathways. All pathways approved under the OPG provide a minimum beginning wage of $13.00 per hour.
Am I Eligible?
To determine if you are eligible for Opportunity Grant, you can take our brief survey. In general, you:
- Must be pursuing an approved pathway
- Be a Washington State resident for 1 year
- Meet the income guidelines.
Fill out the common application.
- Commercial Transportation and Maintenance (CTM)
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing (Must be accepted into the Nursing program)
|Family Size||Yearly Gross Income Limit|
Apply for Funding
Or for a printable version please download and complete our Workforce Funding Application. Once you've completed the application, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org . For questions call (360)538-4058 or visit our virtual lobby from 9 am – 2 pm Mon-Thurs.