Registration for Running Start
Registration is completed during an appointment with a Running Start Advisor and due to high enrollment, the competition for getting into certain classes is high.
New students need to have applied to the running start program before they can register. After being accepted into the program, contact the Running Start office at 360-538-4248 to set up a registration appointment.
- Enrollment Verification Form
- How to Plan your Schedule using Schedule Planner
- How to Add or Drop a Class
- Running Start High School Contact List
- BookList (available 3 weeks before quarter starts)
- New Student Orientation
If you have questions about Running Start, please contact us at 360-538-4248.