Viewing unofficial transcripts and ordering official transcripts is easier than ever at Grays Harbor College. Both can be ordered online!

Unofficial Transcripts

An unofficial copy of a transcript is usually for student use. You can view a copy of your unofficial transcript by logging in to ctcLInk using your ctcLink ID and Password. To get your unofficial transcript in ctcLink, follow these steps.

  1. Log in to ctcLink.
  2. Click Student Home Page.
  3. Click Academic Records.
  4. Click View Unofficial Transcript and click Submit.

Official Transcripts

An official transcript is a copy of the student's permanent grade record which is signed by the appropriate student records officer and carries the official seal of the college. If a student is to furnish an official transcript to another college or university it usually must be mailed directly to the registrar of that institution.

Transcripts can be ordered online using any major credit card. Your card will be charged when your school sends your transcript(s). Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.

The following is required to order a transcript online:

  • A valid major credit card
  • An email account
  • Your signed consent

Please note: There is a $7.00 charge for this service.

Order Official Transcripts!

Transcripts should be sent to: 
Grays Harbor College
Welcome Center
1620 Edward P. Smith Dr
Aberdeen, WA 98520

Have Questions?

If you have questions about ordering transcripts, Contact the Welcome Center at or by calling 360-532-9020