The State Worker Retraining Program provides access to training and funding support to laid off, unemployed and dislocated workers in the State of Washington.
Am I Eligible?
- Facing a layoff and eligible to collect unemployment benefits.
- Currently collecting unemployment benefits.
- Exhausted unemployment benefits within past 48 months.
- Displaced Homemakers (dependent on income of another family member and no longer supported by that income).
- Self-employed and now unemployed.
- Honorably discharged veteran within the past 48 months.
- Active Duty Military with an official order of separation.
- Stop-Gap employment (temporary work accepted only because of layoff or termination due to no fault of your own).
- Tuition assistance
- Required textbooks and supplies for classes
- Educational planning and advising
Apply for Funding
Or for a printable version please download and complete our Workforce Funding Application. Once you've completed the application, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org . For questions call (360)538-4058 or visit our virtual lobby from 9 am – 2 pm Mon-Thurs.