Veterans Benefits Eligibility

Veterans attending GHC who receive Veterans Administration benefits must meet three minimum standard requirements in addition to those required by the college.

  1. Complete all coursework paid for. Grades of "N" "V" or "W" will result in an overpayment; this means you will have to repay some of the benefits you received. "I" grades do not meet the completed coursework requirement. "I" grades must be changed to an acceptable letter grade to avoid repayment.
  2. Veterans using benefits must declare a program of study, or degree, and will be paid only for those classes that apply toward graduation from the declared program of study.
  3. Veterans must notify the Veteran's Office when changing classes, changing program of study, withdrawing from classes or when deciding to stop attending college.