There are two options for using Microsoft Office as a student at Grays Harbor College.
Microsoft Office Online
- Log in to the Office.com Portal
- From the menu in the upper-left corner of the screen, select the Microsoft Office app you want to use.
Download a Free Copy of Microsoft Office
If you are a current student, faculty, or staff at GHC, you are eligible for Microsoft Office - for free! Here's how to take advantage of this terrific deal.
- Log in to the Office.com Portal.
- Under the search box, click the drop-down for Install Office Apps and select Office 2016.
If you don't see Office listed, you may not be eligible. Contact STAT for assistance.
- An installer file will be downloaded.
- Open the installer file to begin the installation.
- Follow the prompts and accept the license agreement.
- When starting Office, it will ask you to Purchase an Account, or Sign In - choose Sign In, and use your MyGHC email. You're all done!