Faculty Resource Guide
Thank you for the work you diligently do to educate GHC's students and for your efforts in providing accommodations outlined on a student's Letter of Accommodation (LOA).
The purpose of the Faculty Resource Guide is to provide information that instructors may need to successfully work with students who qualify for academic accommodations.
- Accommodation Responsibilities
- Compliance Checklist
- Faculty's Rights
- Flexibility in Attendance
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Syllabus Statement
- Test Proctoring Request Form
- Unreasonable Accommodations
Please contact AccessAbility Services (AAS) with questions or for assistance in coordinating a student's accommodations.