Occupational Entrepreneurship (AAS)
Students who have earned a certificate of completion in any of the designated professional/technical programs can apply that certificate towards this associate in applied science degree.
Credits are earned from the requirements for a certificate of completion in any of the following professional/technical programs. These programs include the required general education courses (English, mathematics, human relations).
- Advanced Diesel Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Business Technology
- Carpentry Technology
- Commercial Food Preparation and Service
- Commercial Transportation and Maintenance
- Diesel Technology Fundamentals
- Forestry Technician
- Medical Office Administrative Support
- Related Welding Technology
- Small Business/Entrepreneurship
- Welding Technology