Organizational Management (BAS)
The Bachelor of Applied Science in Organizational Management (BAS-OM) is an additional two years of full-time study after an earned associate’s degree.
Admission into the BAS-OM program is merit based. Meeting the minimum entrance requirements does not guarantee admission, as the number of qualified applicants may exceed the number of enrollment spaces.
In order to be placed into the admissions pool, applicants must complete and submit the following:
- All BAS-OM application materials
- Transcripts showing evidence of an earned associate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
Prerequisites: Applicants must have a grade of 2.0 or higher in the following courses prior to program start
- ENGL& 101 English Composition I
- MATH& 146 Introduction to Statistics
- Natural Science w/ lab (5 credits)
- SPCH 101 Fundamentals of Speech
- ACCT& 201 Principles of Accounting I
Degree Required Courses: Degree required courses are not a pre-requisite to the program, they are a requirement for earning your bachelor’s degree. Some degree required courses may be prerequisites to upper division courses. Students are encouraged to complete these courses in their associate’s degree if possible. Courses must be completed with a grade of at least 2.0.
- Natural Science (5 credits)
- Humanities (5 credits)
- 5 credits of General Education Coursework
*Course substitutions must be approved by the Office of Instruction.
- What should I expect from this degree? (Degree Outcomes)
- Sample Student Schedule