Change of Major/Advisor

Many students change majors after starting college, sometimes more than once. It is important that your correct major be identified in your records and for you to have an advisor appropriate to your career choice.

If your major change also means you need a new advisor, provide the name of the instructor that you would like to have as your new advisor. The Admissions and Records Office will notify you of whether your preferred advisor was available or if an alternate advisor was assigned.

Change Major/Advisor

Have Questions?

You can call us at 360-538-4099.  We can also be reached by visiting the Student Support Center in the HUB on the Aberdeen Campus.