Enrollment Procedures for Returning Students

You are a returning student if you have previously taken credited classes and have not attended for four quarters or more. We will be glad to welcome you back!

Student Update Form

Please complete the returning student update form and return it to the Welcome Center.

Apply for Financial Aid

(Skip this step if you will not be requesting financial assistance)

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available online. If you plan on applying for financial aid, you must complete the FAFSA. If you need assistance with your FAFSA, please visit the Welcome Center or contact financial aid directly at 360-538-4081.

Additional information about the different types of financial aid is available on the Financial Aid page.

Entry Advising & Registration

You'll be advised and registered for classes through our Entry Advising Process. For more information and to schedule your appointment, please visit the Student Support Center in room 2314 in the Manspeaker Building (2000) on GHC's Main Campus or call us at 360-538-4099.

Pay for College

Paying your tuition & fees can be done by phone, online in ctcLink, or in-person at the Cashier's window in the 2000 building.