Enrollment Procedures for Transfer Students

You are transferring from another college to Grays Harbor College. We are glad to welcome you!

Apply for Admission

You can complete the free application for admission at the GHC Welcome Center or online.

Apply for Financial Aid

(Skip this step if you will not be requesting financial assistance)

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available online. If you plan on applying for financial aid, you must complete the FAFSA. If you need assistance with your FAFSA, please visit the Welcome Center or contact financial aid directly at 360-538-4081.

Additional information about the different types of financial aid is available on the Financial Aid page.

Entry Advising & Registration

You'll be advised and registered for classes through our Entry Advising Process. For more information and to schedule your appointment, please visit the Student Support Center in room 2314 in the Manspeaker Building (2000) on GHC's Main Campus or call us at 360-538-4099.

Transfer Your Credits

If you have credit from another college then you should make the most of your previous college experience. Request that each of your previous colleges send transcripts to GHC. You may have other types of credit including AP, IB, or prior experiential learning that we can recognize. Transcripts should be sent to:

GHC Enrollment Services
1620 Edward P Smith Dr
Aberdeen, WA 98520

For more information on reverse transfer, check out our Reverse Transfer

Pay for College

Paying your tuition & fees can be done by phone, online in ctcLink, or in-person at the Cashier's window in the 2000 building.