Enrollment Procedures for Students Under the Age of 18
You will need to apply for Admission as an underage student if you will be under the age of 18 when you start attending Grays Harbor College and have not graduated from high school or earned your GED.
Please complete the following steps to be considered for admission as a student that is under the age of 18.
- Complete the Underage Enrollment Form.
- Complete the Parent Permission for Age Exemption Form.
- Take the College Placement Test.
- Complete an intake appointment where you will receive information about the college environment and your ability to benefit will be determined. You can request the appointment by contacting email@example.com or (360) 538-4121.
- Complete an entry registration appointment and register for classes.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 360-532-9020.