Occupational Entrepreneurship Program Outcomes
After successfully completing the Occupational Entrepreneurship requirements, students will:
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge to be employable in a business environment.
- Performs basic computations, utilizes technology and resources to make decisions, and execute business processes.
- Demonstrate analytical, problem solving, and critical-thinking skills with direct application to business.
- Participates as a member of a team, contributes to group effort, behaves ethically, and maintains effective working relationships in multicultural settings.
- Have working knowledge of and be able to identify the issues and challenges related to ethics dilemmas and financial issues in current business organizations
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in personal and business communication across the appropriate avenues.