Occupational Entrepreneurship Program Outcomes
After successfully completing the Occupational Entrepreneurship requirements, students will:
- Perform basic bookkeeping functions.
- Have working knowledge of current legal, ethical, social, financial, and economic environmental factors as they apply to business.
- Have a working knowledge of computers and software packages necessary for basic business communication and analysis.
- Given a business problem, select and defend a business solution chosen from specific alternatives.
- Complete the requirements for a Certificate of Completion in Automotive Technology, Carpentry Technology, Commercial Truck Driving, Diesel Technology, or Welding Technology.
- Recognize and avoid or resolve potentially hazardous situations related to the workplace.
- Demonstrate appropriate workplace behaviors.