12th Year Campaign Statewide Financial Aid Completion Virtual Event (Zoom)
Register in advance: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwkd-CprT0sHdy1YZdZckfKJxoJp_d4lkww
Do you need assistance filing for financial aid or applying for college? The 12th Year Campaign is here to help! This fall we are partnering with high schools, colleges, and communities to provide free virtual events to help you take the first steps to applying for financial aid and admissions.
Hosted by the Washington Student Achievement Council.
Before the event, you can be gathering the following documents to complete your Financial Aid application the night of the event. To access this information in other languages check out https://wsac.wa.gov/12th-year-campaign and look for Financial Aid event materials
• Your driver’s license or state ID.
• Your income information. This includes bank statements, a W-2 or pay stub, and a past tax return.
• Your parent, if you are 24 or younger.
• Your parents’ financial information. Parents should bring a copy of their previous year’s tax return.
• Additional financial information such as child support statements, TANF or welfare information, real estate, investments, family business or farm info.
FAFSA FILERS MUST ALSO BRING:
• Your Social Security Card or green card.
• One parent’s Social Security Number (if they have one)
Grays Harbor College is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, and activities for individuals with disabilities. To request accommodations, contact AccessAbility Services by phone at 360-538-4099 or by email at email@example.com. Timeliness of the request directly affects the provision of service.