New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation is an opportunity for new students to find out about campus resources and how to be successful during your time at Grays Harbor College.
Do I Need to Attend?
Attend if you are a:
- New student with no previous college experience.
- New student with previous college experience.
- Returning student who has not enrolled at GHC for 2+ years.
- New student planning to work on a fully online degree.
Not required if you are a:
- Returning student who has enrolled at GHC within the last 2 years.
- Current student who has already enrolled and is working towards a degree or certificate at GHC.
- Enrolled in any of the GHC Bachelor programs or Nursing program.
New Student Orientation is offered Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters online is available two weeks prior to the start of the quarter with new modules being offered each week for four weeks.
Grays Harbor College is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, and activities for individuals with disabilities. To request accommodations, contact Disability Support Services, Rhonda Riggs. Timeliness of the request directly affects the provision of service.