Substance Use Disorder
The course will cover the interaction of Substance Use Disorder treatment facilities and the various elements of the judicial syste. A primary focus will be the legal responsibility of individual chemical dependency professionals in the State of WA. 2 lecture hours. Vocational program course. May be used as a general elective in the AA degree.
- Understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Understanding of boundary issues.
- Understanding of release of information documentation.
- Understanding of requirements to report.
- Understanding of court ordered drug and alcohol treatment.
- Understanding of the Washington State Judicial System.
- Understanding of the Washington Administrative Codes pertaining to drug and alcohol treatment.