Word Processing Applications
This course provides thorough coverage of text editing and formatting using word processing software. Tables, columns, styles, graphics, merge operations, and basic web design are covered. 4 lecture hours; 2 lab hours. Vocational program course. May be used as a general elective in the AA degree.
Prerequisites: CIS 102 with a grade of "C" or better or instructor permission.
- Become proficient formatting characters, paragraphs and pages
- Become proficient using columns in newsletters
- Become proficient in creating forms
- Become proficient merging documents
- Become proficient creating a reference document