"Supervised observation and participation in a single ECE setting five hours per week: applying guidance techniques, planning and leading activities for individuals and small groups, and working cooperatively with staff. One and 1/2 hour seminar per week. ECE degree course. "
- Describe the characteristics of nurturing relationships built between teachers, children, and administrators.
- Practice ideals of professionalism in work with children, families and peers.
- Recognize cultural responsiveness when observing professionals and programs.
- Identify characteristics and practices associated with administration within early childhood environments.
- Describe NAEYC and Washington State regulations related to licensing and program standards.