Vocational Technical Mathematics
This course is designed to meet the needs of the vocational-technical student. Topics will include powers and roots, signed numbers, formulae manipulation, plane and solid geometry, trigonometry and specialized formulae. 5 lecture hours. Vocational program course. May be used as a general elective in the AA degree.
Prerequisites: A grade of "C-" or better in MATH 060 or appropriate placement score.
- Solve problems involving whole numbers and fractions
- Solve problems involving decimals, ratios, proportions and percent
- Evaluate exponential numbers and convert metric and English measurement values
- Use geometry to find measurements of 2- and 3-dimensions figures
- Use triangle trigonometry