" This course presents math as used in ambulatory healthcare. Dosage calculations, reference ranges, temperature conversions, growth charts, and use of the metric system. 3 theory hours. Vocational program course. May be used as a general elective in the AA degree."
Prerequisite: Completion of MATH 095 with a grade of "C-" or better or placement in Math 098.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic math computations
- Apply mathematical computations to solve equations
- Define basic units of measurement in:
- the metric system
- the household system
- Convert among measurement systems
- Identify abbreviations and symbols used in calculating medication dosages