New Student Information System is Coming!
Posted on: Sep, 21, 2021
Welcome to Fall Quarter 2021 at Gray Harbor College! We are excited to announce a new and improved student information system to better serve you. It will be available to you in November 2021!
The new system (ctcLink), will replace the myGHC Student Portal and will make the way you access your student information more user-friendly, comprehensive, and connected to the college community, such as registering for classes and see your progress toward completing your educational goals.
With ctcLink, you will be able to do the following:
- View and update your student information and manage personal contact info.
- Register for classes, add, and drop.
- Pay tuition and fees and handle financial aid processes.
- View your grades, track academic goals, and apply for graduation.
- Contact your instructor or advisor.
Each week, you will receive updates about the improvements both through email and on the website. Please be on the lookout for a list of important dates, added features, and explanations of how to access registration, scheduling, grades, and much, much more!
For more information go to our ctcLink Students page.
We are working hard to make sure that the ctcLink tool will improve your student experience at Grays Harbor College!
The Entire Student Services Division