Student Nurses Association
Meeting Time/Location: First Monday of the month at 12:00pm in room 4144
The purpose of the organization shall be as follows:
- To develop professional, leadership and management skills as they pertain to future nursing work.
- To inform and educate on health and wellness issues.
- To provide speakers, seminars, and field trip organization activities.
- To perform community service in the areas of health and wellness.
- To provide a forum of support, social services, and discussions for current, future, and past nursing students.
- To raise funds for Pinning Ceremonies.
- To raise funds for non-reusable supplies used in the nursing skills lab.
- To act as representatives for the nursing program.